Sunday, September 5, 2010

From the beginning!!

I met Ej 4 and a half years ago at Souper Salad!!
He was my boss.
I was 16.
 He was 20.

I know, he's a craddle robber! But he couldn't resist my good looks and charm!! Or..Possible, it was the other way around! I remember thinking he was really hot!! We flirted a lot at work. And eventually he asked me to go to a movie with him.
I lied and told my mom he was only 18 so she'd let me go. But  compared to who I had dated in the past I dont think she would've cared if he was 50.. jk!!
It was kind of a weird date!! I couldn't figure out how to tell him to get to my house!! I got him way lost.. haha. I could tell he was SO irritated at me.. So I gave the phone to my mom and she gave him much better directions.. But it was pretty awkward! 
 We went and saw Scary Movie 4 on April 14 2006!!
The rest is history! We hung out everyday after that!


No comments:

Post a Comment