Sunday, September 5, 2010

High School!

I can't lie, I hated it! I hated most of the people!! But I went to Beauty School at Stacey's! & even though it was drama, drama, drama it was a lot of fun! & great escape from Bonneville!! I graduated from Beauty School in November of my senior and only had 1 class the rest of the year so it was so bad!!

Sara and Audrey my guess is they're singing to Celin Dion or
Josh Groban!
Me and Brittany on my 17 birthday!
She looks alittle crazy.lol.
Kd and I. I loved her purple hair!
Can't Figure out why this is upside down!
This was in Orlando the night before the
Orlando Premier Hair Show! We thought it
would be fun to give Nicki a fro!
Sara, Me,& Audrey!
My Best Friend!
This picture says it all.
We LOVE us some food!!
Now that i think about it, High school wasn't so bad. Class sucked!! But I have A LOT of great memories!! And we always found a way to have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment